Benefits of Healthy Grass & Landscaping Plantings
Efficient tips for watering include:
- Water your plants less often, but deeply.
- Water in the early morning or evening hours so the sun and heat don’t steal moisture from your plants. Ideally, grass should get at least one inch of water per week.
- Use drip irrigation instead of sprinklers and hoses. Drip irrigation waters plants slowly so the water doesn’t run off or evaporate.
Healthy Grass Cleans the Air: Grass makes our environment greener in many ways. One of the most important is the job it does as an air filter, trapping dirt and removing smoke and other air pollutants to improve air quality and minimize the negative health impact from smog and dust.
Grass is an effective dust trap: If you’ve ever walked through a construction site or a similar dry, unplanted area on a windy day, you have some idea of what life might be like without grass. Clouds of windblown dust make for difficult breathing, irritated eyes, and reduced visibility. But grass helps trap dirt and dust. In fact, every year grass traps millions of tons of dirt and dust that would otherwise be blowing around unhindered.
Air Pollution Remover: Air pollutants such as carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide continue to be a major concern worldwide. Maintaining a healthy lawn will help remove some of these contaminants from the atmosphere.
REPUTABLE AND HONEST
Since 1998, Aztech Landscaping has been a trusted partner of homeowners and businesses in Northern Illinois. We provide cost-effective residential and commercial landscaping solutions. With our complete services, our landscaping professionals will ensure that your hardscape and landscaping stays looking its best.
LICENSED AND BONDED
We are licensed and bonded and maintain general liability and workman's compensation insurance. We are also listed at Lake Holiday under contractor services.
We provide the perfect combination creativity and professionalism to master the outdoor setup that customers envision. We happily work side by side with clients to learn exactly what they are looking for. While also adding our professional expertise we are able to make a successful project each and every time.
OUR SERVICE AREA
Aztech Landscaping's main office is in Sandwich, IL with a typical service area of 30 miles from the office. Click here to see areas included but are not limited to.
Did You Know ?
- Professional landscaping can add up to 15% to the value of your home
- A well placed shade or evergreen tree will provide shade in summer and protection from cold winter winds, thus effectively cutting your energy costs.
- Winter is a season too! Use evergreens to provide color and substance, then add deciduous plants with interesting bark or colorful berries to liven up the landscape through the snowy months. The berries will also attract birds into your yard.