Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements through these means:
• Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
• Enhanced soil water uptake.
• Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
• Reduced water runoff and puddling.
• Stronger roots.
• Reduced soil compaction.
• Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
• Improved resiliency and cushioning.
• Enhanced thatch breakdown.
WHY IS AERATION NECESSARY?
Compact soil prevents grass from establishing a healthy root system and keeps water and fertilizer from reaching the roots.
In most home lawns, fertile topsoil may have been removed or buried during excavation of the basement or footings, forcing grass to grow in subsoil that is more compact, higher in clay content and less likely to sustain a healthy lawn.
Walking, playing and mowing will compact soil and stress lawns. Raindrops and irrigation further compact the soil, reducing large air spaces where roots readily grow. Compaction is greater on heavy clay soils than on sandy soils, and it is greatest in the upper 1 to 1 1/2 inches of soil.
Aeration can help relieve soil compaction, allowing your grass to grow deeper roots and make better use of water and fertilizer.
Send Message to Request More Info
or call us at 815-786-7647
REPUTABLE AND HONEST
Since 1998, Aztech Landscaping has been a trusted partner of homeowners and businesses in Northern Illinois. We provide cost-effective residential and commercial landscaping solutions. With our complete services, our landscaping professionals will ensure that your hardscape and landscaping stays looking its best.
LICENSED AND BONDED
We are licensed and bonded and maintain general liability and workman's compensation insurance. We are also listed at Lake Holiday under contractor services.
We provide the perfect combination creativity and professionalism to master the outdoor setup that customers envision. We happily work side by side with clients to learn exactly what they are looking for. While also adding our professional expertise we are able to make a successful project each and every time.
OUR SERVICE AREA
Aztech Landscaping's main office is in Sandwich, IL with a typical service area of 30 miles from the office. Click here to see areas included but are not limited to.
Did You Know ?
- Professional landscaping can add up to 15% to the value of your home
- A well placed shade or evergreen tree will provide shade in summer and protection from cold winter winds, thus effectively cutting your energy costs.
- Winter is a season too! Use evergreens to provide color and substance, then add deciduous plants with interesting bark or colorful berries to liven up the landscape through the snowy months. The berries will also attract birds into your yard.