DID YOU KNOW?
Our landscapes play a vital role in the health of our environment, our communities, and our families!
Living landscapes, including lawns and yards, gardens, managed landscapes around commercial and municipal buildings and other green space provide many benefits including AND not just a means to make our yards and greenspaces “look pretty”.
- Providing recreational spaces for people and pets
- Creating necessary habitat for birds, insects and animals
- Producing oxygen and sequestering carbon
- Capturing and filtering rainwater, as well as storm-water run-off
- Capturing dust & particulate matter
- Reducing heat and the heat island effect
- Acting as a natural firebreak
- Controlling soil erosion
Contact us if you would like to discuss the future of your landscape.
Need a Landscape Design, Hardscape or Maintenance?
Send Request for More Information: